DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question!

I own a Phantom 4 and Mavic 2 Pro, and I purchased both directly from DJI. The process was smooth, and in both cases, the shipping time was less than 5 days from order. Some would say Best Buy or the like, since if you get a defective device, it's much simpler to return, and this is true. You will pay taxes though I'm guessing. Not sure about Iowa. Amazon is also a source, and similarly, returns are fairly straightforward if you get a dud, but again, taxes. It's really up to you..

I own a Phantom 4 and Mavic 2 Pro, and I purchased both directly from DJI. The process was smooth, and in both cases, the shipping time was less than 5 days from order. Some would say Best Buy or the like, since if you get a defective device, it's much simpler to return, and this is true. You will pay taxes though I'm guessing. Not sure about Iowa. Amazon is also a source, and similarly, returns are fairly straightforward if you get a dud, but again, taxes. It's really up to you..
Thanks

A better thread title would have been ‘where is the best place to buy xxx in (state) or (country)’ ... Consider that next time you post?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh