DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Questions for you guys in the know.

Sprocket

Reactions
Can someone elaborate on this and explain just how important this data is and when I should change or balance props? It seems kinda generalized to me. Thanks.

Maximum Response Time
One time event

The highest one time event
(lower is better)​

Response Time Per Right or Left - allow you to identify if turning to one direction responds faster than the other. If a strong deviation is observed over multiple flights - it may indicate that the propellers are worn out or need to be balanced. Flight characteristics and weather may affect these values. Note: fewer turn records will provide less accurate information.

Left turn
Avg. response time
0.294 seconds

Using 34 turn records
Right turn
Avg. response time
0.260 seconds

Using 35 turn records​
Right turns respond faster by 0.034 -11.6% seconds

POWER

Can someone elaborate on this and explain just how important this data is and when I should change or balance props? It seems kinda generalized to me. Thanks.

Maximum Response Time
One time event

The highest one time event
(lower is better)​

Response Time Per Right or Left - allow you to identify if turning to one direction responds faster than the other. If a strong deviation is observed over multiple flights - it may indicate that the propellers are worn out or need to be balanced. Flight characteristics and weather may affect these values. Note: fewer turn records will provide less accurate information.

Left turn
Avg. response time
0.294 seconds

Using 34 turn records
Right turn
Avg. response time
0.260 seconds

Using 35 turn records​
Right turns respond faster by 0.034 -11.6% seconds

POWER

You can't do anything to balance the props, I honestly don't read too much into this on Airdata but changing the props is only needed if you see wear on the blades or if they are not securing into place. I used the same props for over a year. *Edit most of the time the data is incorrect because of wind speed. I don't know how they calculate the data but I do know that if I have wind, it always shows my response times high but to clear it up, I will have Airdata on one of my live streams to explain.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun