DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick shots question

john2k

Reactions
I took an astroid quick shot. The MA went high up and did shots from different angles but from what I understand when I view it back should it not look like a round globe but when I play it back it just looks like a video with different angles. Am I supposed to edit or play it back in a certain way. I'm playing back the cached one. Maybe the cached cannot be viewed?

Also I tried the boomerang quick shot. Works good. But in an attempt to make sure it's high enough to avoid any obstacles when it spins, I end up looking small in the video. Question is if I bring the drone close to me will it automatically go back and high up to a certain altitude? Also is there a way to slow the boomerang speed?

Reactions: AtortPhotography
I hate to say it but the DJI video lesson is the best training example of how to use these two features. My asteroid always works for me and I'm not sure what you mean by the cached one. Try playing it with a different device or a different player. I always download my shots off the chip when I get home and delete everything on my card so I am ready for the next flight.

When I downloaded the content from the SD card then the asteroid quick shot was fine. So it seems the video caching that the app allows isn't the actual final footage. Also I noticed that the boomerang seems to be fast on the cached video compared to the actual video from the SD card.

Also I tried the boomerang quick shot. Works good. But in an attempt to make sure it's high enough to avoid any obstacles when it spins, I end up looking small in the video. Question is if I bring the drone close to me will it automatically go back and high up to a certain altitude? Also is there a way to slow the boomerang speed?
I want to know this too. I used today and would have been beautiful footage other than the fact it was way too fast. I really wish this Mavic 2 Zoom shot 4K 60fps that would help a bit!

Asteroid always works fine for me, I always have everything sent to the SD card. The internal storage I only ever use as backup. Regarding the speed of playback, I usually slow it down, and reverse the direction of play in iMovie on my Mac.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS