DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick shots

Nigel1969

Reactions
Does anyone actually use the quick shot feature on Mini 2? If so, at what distance do you set it. I've used all the quick shots and personally I prefer to fly manual. Unless I'm missing something..

Does anyone actually use the quick shot feature on Mini 2? If so, at what distance do you set it. I've used all the quick shots and personally I prefer to fly manual. Unless I'm missing something..

Dronie, when the quad flies away and up is something that is hard to do well unless you are a good pilot, same for the circle mode, remember this is for those that are new to drones and want a nice shot.

What distance would you recommend. Maybe I'm not going far enough.

Not sure what you mean, its not about distance its about ease of use, as i said before quickshots such as dronie are a great idea for getting that up and away shot and have it smooth and controlled, i remember trying the same thing with a phantom 2 vision many years ago, the result was horrible.

same for circle mode, thats good for a building etc where you want a fly round that is a perfect circle, even after 8 years I still find it hard to manually fly a circle round an object.

Boomerang mode is pointless but im sure someone likes it.

Rocket mode is pointless that can be achieved manually with no effort

the point is that DJI are catering to the novice with these modes.

Ive had a play with all the modes today and dont see the use of them other than the dronie which would be good say from the edge of a cliff or similar, it all depends on what is going to be in the background.

Thanks for that info. You can set your various distances for quick shots, I usually set to around 150ft but I guess it's all practice, for each shot you're after.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gshu