DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quickshot not available after latest firmware update

Reactions
I have done the latest firmware update on my mavic and the quickshots menu is not available when I start up my mavic? Any suggest or people having the same issue? The dji go app is saying all of my firmware is up to date??

Which version of DJI GO are you using?

As above, DJI haven't bothered pushing the update via google play yet.

Reactions: Iarunr
For 4.1.10 theres only one

Download
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.

Variant
Arch
Version
DPI
September 21, 2017
arm
Android 4.4+
nodpi

Thank for the heads up johnrichardson. After looking at your link to APK I am a bit confused (old age probably) there are 'Downloads for Android, Download App APK download and Android APK.
Which one works and how?
Hi Aussie Flyer, there shoul only be one version for v4.1.10. All I did was click on the download link and it updated the version on my phone. If I recall it gave me an option to update the existing installation or delete the existing and reinstall the new one from scratch. I just updated the existing installation and it is working perfectly.

Yes i am on android, thanks will try the mirror.
Strangely had this issue as well. Although my Google apps are updated automatically I still was on 4.1.9 with the DJI app. So yes the mirrors will solve that. Got quick shots now working.

I downloaded 4.1.10 2xs. It works one time. When restarting it goes to a service file and then I have 4.1.08. Can you help me?

I would strongly suggest you do the following: (I have Android)
  • Uninstall the current version
  • Use a file explorer to delete all residual files associated with the app
  • Clear all cache etc
  • Reboot and clear CACHE PARTITION if you know how this should be done.(you can easily google this)
  • Get yourself a fresh copy of 4.1.10.
I hope this will help.

Or just wait until a working version is pushed to the play store!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661