DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quickshot

rglauson

Reactions
I am new to the drone world and new to this forum. My question is regarding Quickshot on my Mavic Air 2. When I take the video it turns out great but in the asteroid mode it seems backwards to me. The video starts from the asteroid and zooms in on the subject. But the actual recording process is the other way around. Can you set the video to show the way it is recorded?

I am new to the drone world and new to this forum. My question is regarding Quickshot on my Mavic Air 2. When I take the video it turns out great but in the asteroid mode it seems backwards to me. The video starts from the asteroid and zooms in on the subject. But the actual recording process is the other way around. Can you set the video to show the way it is recorded?

No you cannot change the Default Setting on the Asteroid the best you can do is reverse it in the editing software.just to get a different effect .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the rain and float on water.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Sounds strange but easy to reverse when you edit clip. What are you viewing it on? Maybe it has a reverse setting?

I am just looking at the video via the photos app on my I phone. Not sure if I can reverse it there or not but will check

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser