DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quickshots "Dronie" wouldn't execute

Bigfootbuilt

Reactions
I tried at least 5 times to execute a Dronie quickshots maneuver and it just wouldn't happen. I selected the target, clicked the green "go" and.......nothing happens lol. I did see a high wind velocity warning though. Does that automatically prevent a quickshot from executing? Anyone know?

I tried at least 5 times to execute a Dronie quickshots maneuver and it just wouldn't happen. I selected the target, clicked the green "go" and.......nothing happens lol. I did see a high wind velocity warning though. Does that automatically prevent a quickshot from executing? Anyone know?
No obvious warnings as you’ve found out but I believe that can happen if you are too close or not high enough at your start point . . .

No obvious warnings as you’ve found out but I believe that can happen if you are too close or not high enough at your start point . . .

It was plenty high enough and the object was a pretty good size building, so it wasn't too close. The high wind speed warning came on during each attempt even though the drone held steady as can be.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure