DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quieter / Lower Toned Props

Yes! I've tried a set of Master Airscrew stealth on my Mavic Air and it's about 4db lower in sound compared to oem propellers. I get slightly more flying time because of the more efficient propellers, which equals to around a minute of flying time. I found a set of carbon fiber at Bestbuy at the reviews were horrible, so I would read about each brand before you buy. Good luck.

I think the it's worth the money, but it's a personal preference in the end. You can read or watch youtube videos about them to see the results, but it's your choice.

Thanks for pointing out that thread, DannyBoi.
I'm seeing some props on Amazon and other websites, they aren't Airscrew, limited or no reviews. My mini actually arrives today (yay!), first drone.
I was hoping some seasoned pros would have tried something on the mini, but it seems that it's a little early.

Yes, i have watched YouTube videos, but they weren't the Mini. I'm looking for reviews and information about new props for the mini specifically and if there are recommendations from people who have used them.

Yes, i have watched YouTube videos, but they weren't the Mini. I'm looking for reviews and information about new props for the mini specifically and if there are recommendations from people who have used them.
You haven’t even flown or heard and want different props ? Why ? They are quiet and efficient.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure