DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Quite the Scene at Morgan Memorial Park, Long Island, NY

projectarjun

Reactions
Earlier this week, I spent a morning with a friend, his wife, and kids. I was able to capture some amazing footage of wildlife and boats at sea. I dedicate this video to all father's around the world,

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: projectarjun
Very well done. I notice your video has very close up scenes of ducks and other wildlife. I don’t believe I could get close enough to get those video with my Air2 without spooking them.

Is your success due to the zoom ability of the Mavic Pro and/or quiet propellers?

Reactions: projectarjun
Very well done. I notice your video has very close up scenes of ducks and other wildlife. I don’t believe I could get close enough to get those video with my Air2 without spooking them.

Is your success due to the zoom ability of the Mavic Pro and/or quiet propellers?
Thanks for the feedback, I never used the zoom ability on the Mavic Pro. I'm using the stock propellers on this drone; they didn't seem to spook the wildlife. The Mavic Pro 1st Gen and Mavic 2 Zoom are two vastly different drones where the Mavic 2 Zoom and Mavic 2 Pro are a lot newer with better cameras onboard. If I was to zoom on the Mavic Pro 1st gen, the video quality would likely degrade quickly accompanied with a lot of noise.

I've had close encounters with seagulls, but they don't seem to feel violated if I'm near them. I thought the Mavic Air 2 was a lot quieter. I just recently purchased and received an Air 2s. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan