DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Racing Drone from broken Mavic Pro.

Jconte0187

Reactions
Currently I have a Mavic Pro which isn’t operational. The controller still works fine, and I also have the DJI goggles to pair with it. I’m wanting to get into drone racing and build my own drone. Is it possible to make a drone that can communicate with the mavic controller? I have the broken mavic at my disposal if need be. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this.

The controller that came with the Mavic Pro will not work with any other drone (I don't think?) It is specifically for the Mavic pro. That being said......if you take the Mavic internal electronics out and somehow install in another frame such as a drone frame then I don't see why that would work? I don't know anyone that has tried what you won't to do so maybe someone else on the forum has done that and can help you more than I can. Good Luck....hope it works out for you.

Reactions: Lob's Falcon
Currently I have a Mavic Pro which isn’t operational. The controller still works fine, and I also have the DJI goggles to pair with it. I’m wanting to get into drone racing and build my own drone. Is it possible to make a drone that can communicate with the mavic controller? I have the broken mavic at my disposal if need be. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this.
I don’t know about what you’re asking but it may work.
Another option if you want to get into racing drones; I live a couple hours away, would you be interested in swapping your broken Mavic for a Tarot 250a racing drone? It is assembled but needs someone that wants to learn how to program a drone more than I do. Lol.

Mike

Reactions: Lob's Falcon
I don’t know about what you’re asking but it may work.
Another option if you want to get into racing drones; I live a couple hours away, would you be interested in swapping your broken Mavic for a Tarot 250a racing drone? It is assembled but needs someone that wants to learn how to program a drone more than I do. Lol.

Mike

/Have knocked quietly/

I think that there should be clubs that specifies in programming of drones. Or maybe there are YT guides that can be helpful as well.

Like... Internet contains many interesting secrets, right? I have even found some info about betting on drone racings here, lol. Who knows, maybe your idea will bring you money in future?

Reactions: Torque

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S