Reactions
Hello everyone,

Is there any logs giving detail about
- Tx power / Rx power
- EIRP
- SNR
- Frequency uplink / downlink
- Interferences details

Anything related to the RF part please ?

Many thanks

You mean actual logs off the drone or the quoted specs of the drone itself (ie Occusync protocol)?

You mean actual logs off the drone or the quoted specs of the drone itself (ie Occusync protocol)?
I mean to offload the actual log of the drone on a specific flight along with flight data for the enhanced wifi for example.
Let's say, I did a 10 min flight today, I got different alert regarding "interferences", I want to see exactly the link budget between the RC and the drone, understand how those interference will affect the quality of the SNR from my RC etc etc

The .DAT file off the drone has far more detail than the .txt flight log. That MIGHT contain specifics about SNR and so on but ive never checked. Several tutorials on here for how to extract the .dat file and use DJI Assistant to view it.
Im not sure it logs anything more than "signal quality" though, specifics such as SNR and power might not be logged.

Reactions: MohaDXB
The .DAT file off the drone has far more detail than the .txt flight log. That MIGHT contain specifics about SNR and so on but ive never checked. Several tutorials on here for how to extract the .dat file and use DJI Assistant to view it.
Im not sure it logs anything more than "signal quality" though, specifics such as SNR and power might not be logged.

If from the interface you can see the strength of your signal and satellite lock, I believe you should get those data ? otherwise how it will alert you in case of strong interferences or weak signal because of the distance or LOS ?
I haven't tried to look at the .dat but I will definitely do it........

It uses that data but im not sure it actually logs the data in real time.
GPS for example it doesnt actually log an SNR as such. It just uses the BER to establish a "quality" from 1 to 5. Chances are it does similar on the link channels.

I mean to offload the actual log of the drone on a specific flight along with flight data for the enhanced wifi for example.
Let's say, I did a 10 min flight today, I got different alert regarding "interferences", I want to see exactly the link budget between the RC and the drone, understand how those interference will affect the quality of the SNR from my RC etc etc
The .DAT file contains a frame_lost signal which is then used by DatCon to compute a RC:sigStrength expressed as a percentage. Maybe that will help with what you want to do.
It uses that data but im not sure it actually logs the data in real time.
GPS for example it doesnt actually log an SNR as such. It just uses the BER to establish a "quality" from 1 to 5. Chances are it does similar on the link channels.
If you are referring to gpsHealth which has a range [0, 5] then that's not a measure of GPS signal quality. GpsHealth is a measure of the FC's confidence in the coords that are computed from GPS and IMU data.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOM112