DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Rainbow & SunSet

WOW - what a gem, , sign that immediately , you dont see that everyday.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Capture Rainbows. :p
Thank you, I don't tend to watermark my stuff but I rarely upload the raw image if I ever needed to go back to it for proof lol. It was pretty cool, and I wish the pano got the top of it.. This was a last min thing and I got a lot after this one shot.. but none was as good as this one.

Thank you, I don't tend to watermark my stuff but I rarely upload the raw image if I ever needed to go back to it for proof lol. It was pretty cool, and I wish the pano got the top of it.. This was a last min thing and I got a lot after this one shot.. but none was as good as this one.
The picture is great , i was playing with it in light room and pulling all the noise , its a gem, I darkened the clouds , just a bit to tone down the sun bloom. You should have a blast with this one.

Notice you can pull the entire sky and the clouds to eliminate the noise and keep the rest of all the detail sharp, I cant believe when I zoom into the river how clean it is

A + for the AIR 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Dbez1
The picture is great , i was playing with it in light room and pulling all the noise , its a gem, I darkened the clouds , just a bit to tone down the sun bloom. You should have a blast with this one.

Notice you can pull the entire sky and the clouds to eliminate the noise and keep the rest of all the detail sharp, I cant believe when I zoom into the river how clean it is

A + for the AIR 2
nice post your edit if you dont mind. :)

That one’s really nice! Right place, right time, good execution! Really liking the edited version.

Beautiful.. thanks for sharing

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marriedwithchildren