DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Random message in Chinese

Wilbur

Reactions
Flying today when I saw this message with a timer. I believe it started at 3 minutes. I brought the AC down to 5' anxiously awaiting 0. Nothing out of the ordinary happened tho. 20191123_115859.jpeg

Thank you for the translation. Now I'm left wondering about the TFR. I was at a friends house, and probably wont fly here again.

I had a TFR, two of the same one actually, just as I was testing my just acquired Mini. This was on an iPad I believe, was in English and pertained to a game over 40 miles away.
I had just started the app and still on the main page before you get to the camera view.

Some of the messages in the Flight Control section are still in Chinese.

I too had that same message in Chinese, last evening AFTER flying outdoors. I was indoors when I got the message, just fiddling with the RC with the MM still powered on. I got it a few times, and not knowing what it was, I just tapped on it and it went away each time.
It is quite worrying that we get such messages in Chinese, with no way of knowing what they actually mean.

Hopefully the promised December update will address this.
In the meantime recommend Google Translate and a good pilot memory

I had this also, I thought the drone was being hacked and preparing to fly back to China (RTC mode). Landed it safely and havent seen it since.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datkin