DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rapid Battery Charger for MM Compatible with MM2 ?

crash3x

Reactions
Hi, does anyone know if the quick charger I bought off Amazon for my MM will work for the MM2 I just bought? I don't want to fry the batteries :-/

I'm not the best on volts and compatibility etc. From what I understand they are different types of batteries for the MM and the MM2? But I've also heard and watched a few vids of ppl using MM batteries in the MM2 with no issues.

So can anyone confirm if using the rapid changer noted in my pic/link will be safe to use? Thanks!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 4.31.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 4.31.58 PM.png
    831.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 4.42.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 4.42.16 PM.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 17
Hi, does anyone know if the quick charger I bought off Amazon for my MM will work for the MM2 I just bought? I don't want to fry the batteries :-/

I'm not the best on volts and compatibility etc. From what I understand they are different types of batteries for the MM and the MM2? But I've also heard and watched a few vids of ppl using MM batteries in the MM2 with no issues.

So can anyone confirm if using the rapid changer noted in my pic/link will be safe to use? Thanks!!

Simply if it doesn't say Mavic Mini 2 it is not compatible and I wouldn't try it. Two different battery chemistries and voltage levels. Use in one or the other mini's isn't the same as charging.

I use a Samsung adaptive charger that charge @ apx 15W, the one that came with my S10e. A complete charge in an hour going from 20%.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato