DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rated Very Difficult - But I Survived Evans Peak!

Pasquale Josepe

Reactions

Hey guys. Just wanted to take a moment this Friday evening and say hey, crack a beer, make a scotch, light a you know and have a good time.

Now check this crazy hike out. It wasn't easy carrying all the gear up but some great footage came from it and I'd love to know what you think? This is in Golden Ears Provincial Park BC Canada.

What a hike up eh.Glad you caught a day you could fly an shoot that amazing video.How long did it take you to hike up there?

Very nice!~

Hey guys. Just wanted to take a moment this Friday evening and say hey, crack a beer, make a scotch, light a you know and have a good time.

Now check this crazy hike out. It wasn't easy carrying all the gear up but some great footage came from it and I'd love to know what you think? This is in Golden Ears Provincial Park BC Canada.

Stunning, well worth the hike!!!!

Great footage! Awesome camping spot btw :). Did you do a lot of colorgrading ?
Love to heights and how you pictured them.

What a hike up eh.Glad you caught a day you could fly an shoot that amazing video.How long did it take you to hike up there?
Thank you. It took about 3hrs to get up and wasn't any easier coming down. Might have been 3.5 coming back.

Great footage! Awesome camping spot btw :). Did you do a lot of colorgrading ?
Love to heights and how you pictured them.
Thanks buddy. Yes I do do a lot of post production work to get the image as clear and vibrant as it was the day of shooting. But the better the cameras get the less work I have to do.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloⒶlerta