DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Razer Blade 15 Base Laptop - what would you do ?

WanderingSpirit

Reactions
The wife surprised me with the Razer. What video and pic editing software or apps would you use? I'm more of 4Runner middle of the road type when it comes to $$$. So I appreciate good quality but don't need the mercedes benz if that makes sense. I've been using Lightroom for pics. Have gotten buy with using an Iphone with Imovie for video. Looking forward to a laptop with decent storage to work with.

Thoughts and I'm open to better fits in the context of shooting real estate listings videos with an Air2, sometimes a Mini, over time. Thank you in advance for the feedback.

ThumbswayupGreat quality without the $$$ burden.Thumbswayup

Ok, 2 come to mind immediately. 1. Adobe Premiere Elements/Photoshop Elements 2021, pkg cost: 100 $$$ approx (as bundle) 70$$$ as standalone, and NO CLOUD REQUIRED. 2. BMD’s DaVinci Resolve v17 (unknown if 17 is stable or not), Cost: Zero $$$. Heavier learning curve than PE 2021. BMD is a video hardware company that gives (entices) the software away as bait for their products.
Both are excellent and very reputable companies in the worldwide arena.
My personal choice is the PE 2020. (Not ready for 2021 yet!). Easily learnable and truly wonderful to work with. Also included are Guided Edits!

Also, recommend at least 16/32Gb RAM, whichever is available. Vastly reduces the swapping needed for video (and other) programs!

Reactions: WanderingSpirit
ThumbswayupGreat quality without the $$$ burden.Thumbswayup

Ok, 2 come to mind immediately. 1. Adobe Premiere Elements/Photoshop Elements 2021, pkg cost: 100 $$$ approx (as bundle) 70$$$ as standalone, and NO CLOUD REQUIRED. 2. BMD’s DaVinci Resolve v17 (unknown if 17 is stable or not), Cost: Zero $$$. Heavier learning curve than PE 2021. BMD is a video hardware company that gives (entices) the software away as bait for their products.
Both are excellent and very reputable companies in the worldwide arena.
My personal choice is the PE 2020. (Not ready for 2021 yet!). Easily learnable and truly wonderful to work with. Also included are Guided Edits!

Also, recommend at least 16/32Gb RAM, whichever is available. Vastly reduces the swapping needed for video (and other) programs!

Thank you Drone Ranger - i was leaning to an adobe product after ease of use and happy with Lightroom results. I appreciate your time and insights ! Cheers to a good 2021

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661