DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC issues 1.7.4

Strange because I I have 1.7.4 on my dji rc and dont have any complete shut down or restart how ever I did on my dji smart controller using 1.7.4 fly app it would shutdowncand restart that bit seems to be fine using 1
7.5 in the dji smart controller also using 1.7.5 on my dji rc pro controller that seems fine maybe will will see a update soon to the dji rc controller shortly
I have a RC Pro running Fly 1.7.5 and you will be in for a surprise if you get an AirSense warning and you make the map full screen. The app crashes repeatedly.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I have a RC Pro running Fly 1.7.5 and you will be in for a surprise if you get an AirSense warning and you make the map full screen. The app crashes repeatedly.
You can turn Airsense off, or better yet, revert to 1.7.0 This will FIX it until DJI issues a proper update.

You can turn Airsense off, or better yet, revert to 1.7.0 This will FIX it until DJI issues a proper update.
At least we now know the underlying source of the problem. That certainly will help DJI in fixing the bug for the next update. Every update introduces new bugs. It's the nature of the beast. We help them squash them! Happy flying!

Reactions: mavictk
Hello everyone, has anyone tried the latest version of DJI Fly?
I was sitting on 1.6.9 for a long time. The other day I upgraded FW on my A2S and updated Fly on my SC and phone to 1.8.0. Test flights with my A2S and MA2 went perfectly. Looks like they finally worked out the kinks regarding the crash.

Reactions: fosko
Hello everyone, I just tested the drone with the firmware of the DJI FLY 1.8.0 and it works correctly, also I have found when connecting the Smart Controller to the DJI Assistant application that there is an update for the Smart Controller, I have tested it and it works correctly, best regards and good flights

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929