DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC not connected to mobile device message after dji fly app vs 1.1.6 update

I had it twice on Android, but only temporarily. Powering the controller off and back on solved it both times.

Reactions: Hawkeye330
Thanks for the reply, I have even tried deleting the app on the iPhone, then rebooting the iPhone, then reinstalling the app. Still have the same results. Also did this procedure on my iPad.
The app did have a flag message in my profile screen to contact DJI support. I have sent support all the info including a screenshot of the error message. So now I guess I am waiting, I can fly the mini without a mobile device, but then I am a newbie to drones and I think it would be like walking a high wire at a circus being blindfolded!

Just tried to get the controller to connect for the DJI Assistant 2. When I plugged the usb into my laptop got a message on the laptop that the usb device is not recognizable!

i found that the USB port on the controller did not function. I connected my phone to the micro USB port on the controller and was able to connect to the Mavic

Reactions: Hawkeye330
Thanks for the reply, I have even tried deleting the app on the iPhone, then rebooting the iPhone, then reinstalling the app. Still have the same results. Also did this procedure on my iPad.
The app did have a flag message in my profile screen to contact DJI support. I have sent support all the info including a screenshot of the error message. So now I guess I am waiting, I can fly the mini without a mobile device, but then I am a newbie to drones and I think it would be like walking a high wire at a circus being blindfolded!
Yes I agree you need to have everything in your corner before you post "I lost my Mini-2". My Mini-2 worked flawlessly from Nov 10, 2020 until Jan 25,2021....than the Yogurt hit the FAN Mini-2 Can't connect to the Controller?? why?. I was outside the limits of any Airports, and I had 3 bars on my Iphone8 and every thing was charged. So, why the disconnect. What I found out from DJI Support (which I must say stinks") they just send you apologies up the gazoon, but they don't really know how to fix things. I decided after about a week of emails from DJI Support and 4 different folks to send my Mini-2 back to DJI California and have them Fix the **** thing. It is certainly a Software/Firmware issue. It all started After Ver 1.2.2 update. I'm pulling my hair out after dropping considerable $$ money for the Mini-2 fly more combo that I have to deal with these "Trainees" from DJI. Good luck with your problem...I'm done with those folks...Ron

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaro