DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC port for Mavic Air

EricE

Reactions
I haven't used my drone due to weather for a couple of months. Went to charge yesterday and the port on the RC and when I inserted the cord it was loose in the port and did not light up as if it was not getting a charge. What are my options?

Try another cable, I have a couple of cables that are fussy about which socket/s they will connect to.

EDIT

In addition to that, if it is the controller's side socket that is damamged try the search function in this forum (magnifying glass near top RHS), there was a recent thread where replacement boards etc. were shown. The thread might have included links to youtube dismantling videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had bought a new male end for the cable, I think it is the Controllers side socket that is the issue.

I had bought a new male end for the cable, I think it is the Controllers side socket that is the issue.

Have a look inside the port to see if the small tab is still in place, you might have broken or bent it by inserting the usb plug in the port upside down.

If it is damaged you'll be hard pressed to find another MA remote controller button board to replace it. This is the only one I've seen for sale, you could also buy a replacement RC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh