DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Pro Combo

You won't. It was a very limited solution to a supply shortage of the RC N1.
I thought it was a shortage of the Smart Controller. The box that the A2S/FlyMore/RC Pro came in still had a picture of the original Smart Controller on it. Once SCs came back in stock, the RC Pro in the combo went away.

They did increase the price from the original combo, but it was still a fantastic deal.

I thought it was a shortage of the Smart Controller. The box that the A2S/FlyMore/RC Pro came in still had a picture of the original Smart Controller on it. Once SCs came back in stock, the RC Pro in the combo went away.

They did increase the price from the original combo, but it was still a fantastic deal.

Yeah I know the combo got discontinued, but was hoping there’s some stock out there somewhere.

At this point, even the original Smart Controller combo is hard to find. It may just be gone for good? With all the 3’s coming out, I doubt we’ll see anything else for the Air2S

You are correct, I had a brain poot.

Reactions: maggior
Yeah I know the combo got discontinued, but was hoping there’s some stock out there somewhere.

At this point, even the original Smart Controller combo is hard to find. It may just be gone for good? With all the 3’s coming out, I doubt we’ll see anything else for the Air2S

The Smart Controller has been discontinued at this point. DJI doesn't even have refurbished units in stock.

The Mavic Air 2 was discontinued after 2 years so I suspect the A2S will be discontinued next spring which will be 2 years of it being on the market.

Well, I just pulled the trigger on an eBay listing. Description says new and sealed, photos appear to support that. Fingers crossed that it arrives as described. Coming from a near 100% rated seller.

There were many things that appealed to be about this combo vs a Mini 3 or even the Mavic 3. I feel like I made the right choice.

My kit came with a picture of the RC Pro on the box with the Air 2S. The box does however just say Smart Controller but the photo was correct.

Reactions: maggior

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japester