DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rc pro supports mini 3 with new update

It could but it always gave you a jpg also. Normally I just delete it but I'll take any way to speed up the workflow in post I can get.

Reactions: Johnmcl7
It could but it always gave you a jpg also. Normally I just delete it but I'll take any way to speed up the workflow in post I can get.
It was always a pain to delete the jpgs and leave the DNGs.
So much quicker now.

That's the update for the app to support the Mini 3 Pro, not for the RC Pro which remains incompatible. I'm sure it will change in the future but this isn't it.
So the title is not correct than and the OP should change it to the app ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

I'm waiting for the firmware update for the RC Pro to be compatible with the Mini 3. I think some people are going to be disappointed with the 700 nit RC when flying in the sun.

Will the RC Pro support the Mini-2?

If not, are there any plans to make that happen in the future?

Thx.

Reactions: chuck1026
Will the RC Pro support the Mini-2?

If not, are there any plans to make that happen in the future?

Thx.
I'm really hoping so! That would be very cool and should be possible, but in the eyes of DJI that will cannibalize Mini 3 sales so they may not do it.

Reactions: Chaosrider
I'm really hoping so! That would be very cool and should be possible, but in the eyes of DJI that will cannibalize Mini 3 sales so they may not do it.
You may be right, but I hope not.

If they could de-couple controllers and drones, that would be great.

If the RC Pro could run every DJI drone I have, I'd almost certainly get one., despite the cost. I wouldn't expect lower-end controllers to run higher-end drones, but the top of the line controller should be able to run all of their drones.

Probably nothing more than a pleasant thought, unfortunately...

Thx.

Reactions: chuck1026
You may be right, but I hope not.

If they could de-couple controllers and drones, that would be great.

If the RC Pro could run every DJI drone I have, I'd almost certainly get one., despite the cost. I wouldn't expect lower-end controllers to run higher-end drones, but the top of the line controller should be able to run all of their drones.

Probably nothing more than a pleasant thought, unfortunately...

Thx.
I'm with you 100%. I want the RC Pro to control any DJI drone with OC 2 or 3 and on the Fly app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidwujr