DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Pro Wifi issues

FletcherAero

Reactions
We recently got a M3E for our survey needs at our company. I cannot get the RC Pro to connect to our Wifi. It keeps telling me connecting, saved, disabled. I had to take the drone home and connect to my home WiFI network in order to get it activated. Our IT department is telling me that they cannot see the device trying to access the network. Can anyone give me any pointers on what might be going on or how to get it connected. Thanks

We recently got a M3E for our survey needs at our company. I cannot get the RC Pro to connect to our Wifi. It keeps telling me connecting, saved, disabled. I had to take the drone home and connect to my home WiFI network in order to get it activated. Our IT department is telling me that they cannot see the device trying to access the network. Can anyone give me any pointers on what might be going on or how to get it connected. Thanks
Is your work network WIFI6? Have you successfully connected other controllers to your work WIFI? Perhaps your IT dept. needs to grant permission for your controller to access the network. I know where I used to work - I couldn't attach anything that wasn't OK'd and then allowed on the network.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne