DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC RTH Function - Mobile device gps signal weak. It's location cannot be acquired (iPhone 6)

TDZHDTV

Reactions
Hi, I’ve been out today in a wide open area in the countryside experimenting with active track for a up and coming ski holiday. MA & RC firmware up to date as is the iOS on the iPhone 6, when I try and set the Home Point to the controller I get the following message ‘’mobile device gps signal weak. It's location cannot be acquired’.

The photo is indoors and an aid to show the message I received outdoors, I get the same message with a iPad mini 2

Can anybody offer a fix or advice? Many Thanks

Attachments

• FD382751-43A7-4925-AD44-2D843A96D59B.jpeg
    FD382751-43A7-4925-AD44-2D843A96D59B.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 44
Hi, I’ve been out today in a wide open area in the countryside experimenting with active track for a up and coming ski holiday. MA & RC firmware up to date as is the iOS on the iPhone 6, when I try and set the Home Point to the controller I get the following message ‘’mobile device gps signal weak. It's location cannot be acquired’.

The photo is indoors and an aid to show the message I received outdoors, I get the same message with a iPad mini 2

Can anybody offer a fix or advice? Many Thanks
I have the same problem with my Mavic 2, I use iPad mini 4 with a SIM card. It only helps during the flight to disconnect the cable for one second, but after that a new page with a new log is created. If someone solved this problem, please respond. On dvues with the android platform this problem is not present.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair