DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

rc sunshade cure

wytnyt

Reactions
IMG_4054.JPG IMG_4056.JPG IMG_4054.JPG IMG_4056.JPG IMG_4054.JPG ive been looking for a good sunshade for my rc and came to the conclusion that their ALL junk
one hides the sports mode switch,one makes the rec/pic buttons a near impossibility and other that wraps around the phone ends making the phone controls and djigo4 menu impossible to use
so
i came up with my own
no functions on the phone or rc are blocked and even gives your hands a place to rest while you work the rc,its also ez on ez off
this one will be used to make a finished sunshade

my nephew is mad at me ,i used the box to his race car to make this:)
its amazing how sturdy this is especially since its just thin cardboard.

anyone wanting the specs of this,let me know,this fits the wunderphone

Last edited:
View attachment 28204 View attachment 28205 View attachment 28204 View attachment 28205 View attachment 28204 ive been looking for a good sunshade for my rc and came to the conclusion that their ALL junk
one hides the sports mode switch,one makes the rec/pic buttons a near impossibility and other that wraps around the phone ends making the phone controls and djigo4 menu impossible to use
so
i came up with my own
no functions on the phone or rc are blocked and even gives your hands a place to rest while you work the rc,its also ez on ez off
this one will be used to make a finished sunshade

Hi, I was looking for some sunshade ideas and came across your post from many years ago now. I like the prototype, did you ever make a finished one?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pacodrone2024