DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RE Goggles will not connect with M2P

TR Ganey

Reactions
I have done the search, I have tried both a windows lap top and a mac lap top, I have downloaded the latest version of DJI Assistant on both computers, I have reloaded the latest software onto the goggles numerous times but I am obviously still doing something wrong because I still cannot get them to connect up with the M2P. Both were bought last week. So far the AC and RC seem to work fine. For now I am totally lost and confused!

I have done the search, I have tried both a windows lap top and a mac lap top, I have downloaded the latest version of DJI Assistant on both computers, I have reloaded the latest software onto the goggles numerous times but I am obviously still doing something wrong because I still cannot get them to connect up with the M2P. Both were bought last week. So far the AC and RC seem to work fine. For now I am totally lost and confused!
This worked for me

Thanks for your reply!

When I power on my goggles I do not get an option to choose the "Tools" menu or anything else. It automatically goes into the following sequence. At no time during the sequence can you activate any other menu. To add insult to injury the screen times out and goes black every 15-20 seconds. You can hit the back button and the screen will return.

Attachments

• ScreenCapture_1.jpg
    ScreenCapture_1.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 31
  • ScreenCapture_2.jpg
    ScreenCapture_2.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 28
  • ScreenCapture_3.jpg
    ScreenCapture_3.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 29
  • ScreenCapture_4.jpg
    ScreenCapture_4.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 29
  • ScreenCapture_5.jpg
    ScreenCapture_5.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 32
  • ScreenCapture_6.jpg
    ScreenCapture_6.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 31
  • ScreenCapture_7.jpg
    ScreenCapture_7.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 30
  • ScreenCapture_8.jpg
    ScreenCapture_8.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 29
  • ScreenCapture_10.jpg
    ScreenCapture_10.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 31
  • ScreenCapture_11.jpg
    ScreenCapture_11.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Connected to Assistant 2, switched to an older version of software, restarted the whole process from the beginning and it worked. Then updated the software to the newest version and everything still works. All good here!

I had no problem with mine. I did receive some excellent customer service from DJI though!! No problems since.

Reactions: TR Ganey
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato