DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Re mavic pro 2 led lights not working

Ack

Reactions
Hello fellow pilots. Has anyone experienced there MP2 rear led lights stop working after initial firmware update?. Despite re checking settings there doesn't appear to be an obvious cause I can find

I haven't seen that happen yet. Try refreshing the firmware. Billy Kyle has a good video on doing this from the DJI GO 4 app, it is at about 3:40 of this video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: WAXMAN and Ack
Have you flown yet cos I had a very similar problem but in the air all was good.

I haven't seen that happen yet. Try refreshing the firmware. Billy Kyle has a good video on doing this from the DJI GO 4 app, it is at about 3:40 of this video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Awsum thanks I'll give that a try

Have you flown yet cos I had a very similar problem but in the air all was good.

Had about 26 flights so far then realised it wasn't working. Now tried firmware refresh but that failed. So I will have to wait for DJI to respond with an answer. At least it's not a biggy I can still fly

Had about 26 flights so far then realised it wasn't working. Now tried firmware refresh but that failed. So I will have to wait for DJI to respond with an answer. At least it's not a biggy I can still fly

Bummer:rolleyes: let’s us know what the outcome was when you hear back from DJI. I would be interested to know.

Good thing as you said “you can still fly” hasn’t grounded you;)

Reactions: WAXMAN
Bummer:rolleyes: let’s us know what the outcome was when you hear back from DJI. I would be interested to know.

Good thing as you said “you can still fly” hasn’t grounded you;)
No worries will do

Reactions: Porky
No worries will do

DJI ran me though firmware back to factory setting. Still didnt fix it so its been referred up to a higher level for overview and solution. Just hoping the rear LEDs are not broke was hoping the lest would have fixed it.

DJI ran me though firmware back to factory setting. Still didnt fix it so its been referred up to a higher level for overview and solution. Just hoping the rear LEDs are not broke was hoping the lest would have fixed it.

Well your now in the hands of the godsThumbswayup you’ll get it sorted but again keep us updated.

Well your now in the hands of the godsThumbswayup you’ll get it sorted but again keep us updated.

Okay i finally have the solution. In short there was a firmware glitch affecting the rear LED lights. They were able to get by bird fixed over the phone by sending me a download link

My PC didnt like it so i downloaded it on my Samsung S8 phone which updated the DJI GO 4 App.

I then had turn on the RC controller and craft. Once done go into advanced settings and turn on LEDs.

DJI say they are aware of this problem which will be fixed on the next firmware update. So if anyone has the issue I had it will sort itself out. If you cant wait download the below link. This is for Android only and hopefully it may help someone.

This is the link to the software i was sent

Type it into the address bar of your PC

adhoc.djiservice.org/show_app/AndroidApp/s-4-3-0-840-ndlcj-as

If your using chrome it may stop you downloading it. You will have to authorize it first.

If you have any doubts or concerns use DJI assist 2 and use online assistance they are quick and very helpful even for someone like me who is hopeless on computers

Happy Flying

Last edited:
Can you write out the URL? This site has a redirect that won't let me choose the browser.
It wouldn't be Go 4.3.2, would it?

Can you write out the URL? This site has a redirect that won't let me choose the browser.
It wouldn't be Go 4.3.2, would it?
Not sure what happened there seems like some of the link is missing I'll repost when I get home

Never mind. It started downloading the APK in the background. If this is a Go replacement, I wonder if it supersedes 4.3.2 or just 4.3.0
I found and installed 4.3.2 from APK Mirror, didn't get a chance to try it.

Not sure what happened there seems like some of the link is missing I'll repost when I get home

Sorry im not a PC expert type this into your address bar it will let you save it onto your pc

Any probs just go through your normal web browser on your PC paste the link in

Then download. If you have problems do this through your phone (This fix is only for android) Then once you run it on your phone open the DJI app 4 app and turn on your aircraft. In the DJI app gointo advanced settings and turn on LEDS the rear green lights will come on

Hope that helped

The link was there but it was a hyperlink with a description text over it.
Those can be hard to copy/paste.

Okay i finally have the solution. In short there was a firmware glitch affecting the rear LED lights. They were able to get by bird fixed over the phone by sending me a download link

My PC didnt like it so i downloaded it on my Samsung S8 phone which updated the DJI GO 4 App.

I then had turn on the RC controller and craft. Once done go into advanced settings and turn on LEDs.

DJI say they are aware of this problem which will be fixed on the next firmware update. So if anyone has the issue I had it will sort itself out. If you cant wait download the below link. This is for Android only and hopefully it may help someone.

This is the link to the software i was sent

Type it into the address bar of your PC

If your using chrome it may stop you downloading it. You will have to authorize it first.

If you have any doubts or concerns use DJI assist 2 and use online assistance they are quick and very helpful even for someone like me who is hopeless on computers

Happy Flying

So glad you got it sorted, firmware problem then yeah? Well your back up & running with four LED’s shining bright in the sky, not that we can really see them flying in daylight:D

Good job @Ack ThumbswayupThumbswayup

Reactions: Ack
The link was there but it was a hyperlink with a description text over it.
Those can be hard to copy/paste.
Sorry i cant help you more. The link works here in OZ in the browser. All i can suggest is that you gothrough DJI assist 2 and go onto live support and ask them to send you the link for the workaround for the firmware glitch affecting the tail lights

Ack

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krautz