DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Real Estate Photography Pricing

Sanuk828

Reactions
Hello fellow Mavic Pilots - I have been asked by a local real estate agent if I'd be interested in shooting 5-7 photos with my drone of several real estate listings she is going to be putting on the market this spring. I really didn't seek out this opportunity (she was sent by a friend), so I hadn't really thought about how much I would charge for something like this. It is a quick and simple task, but the listings are fairly spread out (some up to 45 min drive from my home). Any input on what you would charge for something like this? Thanks in advance.

I am part 107 certified, insured, and use my Mavic fairly regularly for my main job in the land conservation field. Thanks again and happy flying!

Reactions: Rich55
I charge a minimum of $300.00 for unlimited photos and video. Anything less u r cheated yourself

NEVER offer unlimited photos and video, that is stupid because someone could hold you to that statement and have you shooting hours and hours of video or thousands of photos, because you said "unlimited". Best to offer time and or unedited video, then add ons for the editing time and finished product. Prices depend on your area and what the competition are charging.

Working as a free lancer in the field you will find the market determines the pricing as per quality/ability and who next will under-cut you ;)

Working as a free lancer in the field you will find the market determines the pricing as per quality/ability and who next will under-cut you ;)

AMEN!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giku