DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Real Estate Videos, Central Maine.

haligan125

Reactions
Looking for feedback. No many Real Estate Drone videos in my area. I mixed photos from the interior with the footage. Link one is under contract and done for a realtor friend, hence no watermark, link 2 is one that I sent to the realtor with a suggested price of $300 which included 10 stills.
Love to hear your thoughts.

Reactions: Richard R
8 willow- I really liked the video. I really enjoyed the transition from outside to inside. I liked the door opening.
Also, I have the same washer and dryer set!! lol

I really feel like the man on the porch waving didn’t really belong to this video.
I mean, I think it’s awesome that you were able to do that, but it takes away from the video’s intent.

Overall, I think this video would definitely help sell the house!
Keep up the good work.

8 willow- I really liked the video. I really enjoyed the transition from outside to inside. I liked the door opening.
Also, I have the same washer and dryer set!! lol

I really feel like the man on the porch waving didn’t really belong to this video.
I mean, I think it’s awesome that you were able to do that, but it takes away from the video’s intent.

Overall, I think this video would definitely help sell the house!
Keep up the good work.
I appreciate the feedback. So I actually kneeled behind the door and flew in. I was messing around with the elements in Filmora. I was on the fence with that one.

Reactions: dozzn
I'm happy to give some pointers... if you're interested drop me a PM and we can discuss. I think I could be easily help you take some aspects of your "work" to a higher level.

What dozzn wrote... I totally agree. Good videos overall, not too long, good music. I think $300 is fair. If someone does buy the farm video and it sells after that, maybe you could get written testimonials from the realtors and you could put those on a video that promotes your work to get more business. Send links to the videos to as many realtors in your area as you can fine. Good luck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead