DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Real Estate with a mavic. Now what?

get a Phantom 4 , better camera and faster. the spark is for kids and women
I retract that get an inspire with dual remotes, and another Drone partner get the best Drone footage possible with 2 people at the controls. one person pilots the Drone while the other man's the camera. you gotta be in sync with your wingman tho. it takes practice fir that. but you can really get some good footage that way.

I do real estate photography and charge $100 for houses less than 2000 sq ft, $125 for 2000-3000 sq ft, $150 for 3000 sq ft and up, not including aerial photos, just walking around with my camera. I add $50 to those prices for aerial photos. Those prices work out to about $50 per hour of my time. That includes shooting, editing, and uploading. I might charge a little more if the job is a ways away, but so far all my jobs have been local.

I have not really gotten into doing video, but I would like to and need to figure out the amount of time that will take per job.

I ask for half up front and then the rest when the property sells, if it is currently on the market.
You might reconsider the "when the property sells" part and get your balance when you provide a good video that the clients approve.
There are a lot of factors beyond your control which could make a property sit for years.

Reactions: Side Street Rob
You might reconsider the "when the property sells" part and get your balance when you provide a good video that the clients approve.
There are a lot of factors beyond your control which could make a property sit for years.
I've been thinking about that lately. I've been lucky so far and have not had that happen, but I know it will. I'm pretty new to real estate photography and have only shot about 6 houses so far.

I know this is an old post but...

I use a Mavic Pro for RE aerial video, but it is an add-on to 360 photo virtual tours using a Ricoh Theta and assembled with Pano2VR. My experience is that the video needs to be very short. Folks just don't have the patience to sit through a sizzle reel on a property. it's nice to include a few shots of local attractions or activities is possible, then short aerial sizzle of the exterior, then on to the 360° tour which they can click through at their own pace. I like to have an aerial vid from both fron and back doors when exiting the tour either way.

Reactions: Side Street Rob
I get paid $100 for the video and $100 for the edit plus mileage ,exterior only,im there for 30 minutes,not to bad starting out

Hello. I as well am doing realtor aerial tours with my Mavic pro. I do interior 360 VR tours and was wondering what is needed to do aerial 360 tours with the Mavic? Is it an app that I can use or do I need to mount a new camera like the Ricoh. Any info anyone can give me to get to the next step is greatly appreciated!

Smooth flying! I know that's not super easy to do. Good Job. I hope to have your skill level in 3-6 months. Thank you sir.
Nice video, A bit long for what I produce. I found that extended toggles and adjusting the sensitivity of the toggles as well as the camera movements drastically helped my drone shoots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d