DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Real framerate and smooth video

I work exclusively in 24 (23.976) but shoot always in 30fps (29.97) with a 180 degree shutter angle (a 60th). Then I conform the footage to 23.976 which slows the footage perfectly by 20%. This give you a very subtitle slowmo of 80% speed. No one will notice it, but you will see a very nice creamy smoothing affect that will minimize small bumps and jitters.

My 2 cents.
~rb

When I received my new mavic the video was very smooth when panning or moving sideways. However when I received the geo fencing software and loaded it, the video from then on was jerky, and has remained so. This also happened with a replacement mavic. On the first one I blamed the normal updates. I may be wrong but it gives me the impression that having this software running in the background constantly monitoring your gps position has slowed the video processing resulting in this jerky video. If I had associated the geo fencing with the video problem at the time I would not have updated the second mavic. Anyone else experience this?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser