DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Really appreciate Tripltek - observation

Huh I do not get you ....what substantiation shall I give you ? Huh who is Raytheon and Singer are you out for beers guys ? I do not need to do that, everybody on the forum can take their IMEI Number, run it through an IMEI checker and get the TOC number, is that simple. You will see that on the tripleteck are just a few, "repackers" all from china. Pay 5 usd for a deep inquiry and you will see where is the real factory from where all the repackers get their stuff. It is what it is, just a mid range tablet, with a brighter screen and a fancy shell, running a chipset from 2018, the rest is just advertising. Hmm but I saw few start running the lower end of Dimensity chipsets what is a bit better, however I have no idea why the went for the bottom of the range again. If thet new ipads won get so hot in a sunny day will be a good choice, they can not beat the M1, unfortunately you shall 3d print a case with 2 -3 fans on the back to keep it cool. I have the old air 2, but does not work, after 30-40 min in the sun is overheating, this is why I put the fans, extra battery in the back, I do not like it another point of failure.

Blimey, they cost more than my whole drone kit, they're so HEAVY and need adapters to attache to thee RC!
I've had no issues with brightness from my nice, light iPad mini, easy to attach and no extra straps needed to support its weight 🥰

All, just wanted to share a positive support experience on my tablet of choice. I use the Tripltek 8 with all of my drones because of the crazy bright screen, and battery. Recently found my USB port is not charging or able to be used for data connectivity thus it stopped working with my RC controllers.

I contacted Tripltek and without hesitation they said to send back RMA and they will fix or repair under warranty. THAT was pleasant and excellent customer service!!! I just shipped it away and will let you know how it all turns out, but that was as simple and straight forward as I would hope for.

Class act on the customer service side!!!
How long is a warranty? Was yours still within warranty period or did TiplTek go above and beyond that for you? Thinking of getting a new 8” model here!

Thumbs up for my TTP7, upgraded to TTP8. Chunkiness makes finding a cost-effective yet sturdy bracket a slight faff, but comes with the territory - love it ! They're also red-hot on issuing updates via WU as/when required :)
Which bracket did you get? I fly Mavic 2 Pro with older basic controller. Just got it, mint.

How long is a warranty? Was yours still within warranty period or did TiplTek go above and beyond that for you? Thinking of getting a new 8” model here!
I was within warranty. I think their website should have warranty info, let me check.

Yes, it looks like 1 year warranty. I still felt like they went above and beyond, because they got me turned around quicker than Apple Care+ ever did on anything. Seriously.

Blimey, they cost more than my whole drone kit, they're so HEAVY and need adapters to attache to thee RC!
I've had no issues with brightness from my nice, light iPad mini, easy to attach and no extra straps needed to support its weight 🥰
I would have loved to use iPad Pro, Mini, or anything. My problem is that once it gets warm/hot the screen dims to the point of being useless. Not so with the Tripltek. i will never be trying to fly with a ios device again after going through those battles.

Reactions: moldorf
A quick note about Tripltek USA customer service. After six months moderate use, the 8 locked up. Five days after returning I had a new one delivered. Pretty fast. All my other screen devices run a distant second and it was a long five days waiting to have this gem back in operation. Thank you Tripltek. I appreciate the rapid turnaround.

I would have loved to use iPad Pro, Mini, or anything. My problem is that once it gets warm/hot the screen dims to the point of being useless. Not so with the Tripltek. i will never be trying to fly with a ios device again after going through those battles.
I have been given an iPad mini 6 for my recent birthday and it's excellent. Nice and light and plenty bright enough even for my old eyes!

IMG_0388.jpeg

Reactions: jforester
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998