DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Received Mavic Air 2 Combo-How many batteries are Included?

DrTek

Reactions
I just received my Mavic Air 2 combo. How many batteries are we supposed to get? I have 2.
Somehow I was thinking we were supposed to get three or four. What should I do? The box was sealed.

Thanks.

Should be 3 batteries, Costco had a smaller bundle for under $400 that included 2 batteries.

Maybe others will chime in,

Paul

I think that combo is bought separately Waldo?

If he bought the fly more he should have three... i think.

So there is one with a sticker in the drone. And one more in the box. I emptied everything out and double checked in the bag. Everything else appears to be there. Who should I contact? The dealer or DJI? Thx.

So there is one with a sticker in the drone. And one more in the box. I emptied everything out and double checked in the bag. Everything else appears to be there. Who should I contact? The dealer or DJI? Thx.
Contact the dealer. DJI won’t be able to help if you ordered it elsewhere.

I'd call the dealer and post your message on the DJI forum as well, also contact their customer service.

Did you actually buy the DJI flymore combo, or a custom package designed by the dealer?
I bought the fly more combo from Dominion Drones in Virginia. It was shipped in an old Amazon box. But the product was shrink wrapped and sealed.

I bought the fly more combo from Dominion Drones in Virginia. It was shipped in an old Amazon box. But the product was shrink wrapped and sealed.
Must’ve just been an oversight on whomever packaged it. Contact Dominion and they should be able to sort it out.

In the actual factory packaging?

If the AC, remote and single battery came packaged in a white box and everything else outside of that white box, then you didn't get the official DJI FM combo.

Back when the Mini first came out, there was a high demand and short supply for the FM combo but plenty of supply for the non FM package so many dealers made up their own combo packages. Many with overinflated prices.

S
If the AC, remote and single battery came packaged in a white box and everything else outside of that white box, then you didn't get the official DJI FM combo.

Back when the Mini first came out, there was a high demand and short supply for the FM combo but plenty of supply for the non FM package so many dealers made up their own combo packages. Many with overinflated prices.

Finally, some good advise.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki