DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recommendations for drone flight reviewer - Canada

CanadianFlyer

Reactions
Hi
I am looking for recommendations for a flight reviewer within a couple of hours (2,3)of Toronto GTA, Barrie, Ontario. I already passed the advanced rpas certificate test and will go for full certification if the price is right. I am just a hobby flyer and don't need advanced certification other than personal satisfaction. Cost is a big consideration. Some of the prices I've seem fairly high.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Hi
I am looking for recommendations for a flight reviewer within a couple of hours (2,3)of Toronto GTA, Barrie, Ontario. I already passed the advanced rpas certificate test and will go for full certification if the price is right. I am just a hobby flyer and don't need advanced certification other than personal satisfaction. Cost is a big consideration. Some of the prices I've seem fairly high.

Thanks in advance for any input.
Hi,
Im in the same position out of Milton.
have you found anyone reputable and not trying to treat this too much like rocket science?

Hi,
Im in the same position out of Milton.
have you found anyone reputable and not trying to treat this too much like rocket science?
I did find a place that was (is) reasonably priced. When I first found them they were charging $150 but have recently updated their pricing to $200.
The company is Ag Business and Crop Inc
They are located in Palmerston, Ontario

Good luck

Thanks a bunch. It looks like I’ll likely just head to waterloo.
I appreciate the quick reply! Regards

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99