DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recommendations on repairing Mavic Pro Platinum on my own?

Mxjagracer

Reactions
Hi guys

The other day, after weeks of watching YouTube videos on scrolling this forum, I took my Pro Platinum on its first flight. And I found out what the "fly here".... right into a light pole. Which might have been for the best because otherwise it wouldve ended up in the trees lol. Damage: cracked body in multiple places and one decent sized hole. My question is, how difficult is it to replace the body? It seems to be functioning fine otherwise. I have some pretty good mechanical aptitude and used to install car audio as a part time job. Not really sure if its related or not lol. I opened a ticket with DJI Drone repair, and I would rather just send it to them. Is anyone familiar with their repair costs?

Does anyone have a suggestion as to where to get a new body and/or accessories?

Reactions: dirkclod
www.djidroneservice.com
They are venders here and in NJ so just not sure at the moment whats going on up there with them.
@djidroneservice is the member .
I do recommend them and have used them several times.
Welcome to the forum.

www.djidroneservice.com
They are venders here and in NJ so just not sure at the moment whats going on up there with them.
@djidroneservice is the member .
I do recommend them and have used them several times.
Welcome to the forum.
Will probably be the route I go. When I stated about the dji drone repair, i misspoke. It is the djidroneservice guys I opened a ticket with. I was meaning to call them today to see if they were still operating... What with the virus and all... Thank you for looking out! :)

Reactions: Starz and dirkclod
Comes in a nice box. That was the selling feature.
Just for my tinkering. I don’t do major repair stuff. That’s for the experts.

Reactions: dirkclod
Will probably be the route I go. When I stated about the dji drone repair, i misspoke. It is the djidroneservice guys I opened a ticket with. I was meaning to call them today to see if they were still operating... What with the virus and all... Thank you for looking out! :)
Just looked and Steve hadn't been on here since Monday and normally several times a day so we shall wait. Thumbswayup

Reactions: Mxjagracer
Comes in a nice box. That was the selling feature.
Just for my tinkering. I don’t do major repair stuff. That’s for the experts.
Wouldn't have a link would you. Be nice to keep with me in my truck bag.

Reactions: Thomas B
Here. Several varieties.

good to know i,ve got a drown with multiple small crashes and 600 or so miles seems as if it is getting tired wonder if they could help it?

Hi guys

The other day, after weeks of watching YouTube videos on scrolling this forum, I took my Pro Platinum on its first flight. And I found out what the "fly here".... right into a light pole. Which might have been for the best because otherwise it wouldve ended up in the trees lol. Damage: cracked body in multiple places and one decent sized hole. My question is, how difficult is it to replace the body? It seems to be functioning fine otherwise. I have some pretty good mechanical aptitude and used to install car audio as a part time job. Not really sure if its related or not lol. I opened a ticket with DJI Drone repair, and I would rather just send it to them. Is anyone familiar with their repair costs?

Does anyone have a suggestion as to where to get a new body and/or accessories?
www.thunderdrones.com @Thunderdrones

I'm a electronics tech and have taken apart every drone I have ever had except the mavic pro platinum and Dji is alot like apple I reccomend not to do it for this reason the risk is high vs it's flys ok as is get some good epoxy and epoxy it I can't stress enough how the risk out weighs the gain

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo