DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recommended Leather Bag

theecrewchief

Reactions
Hi guys! I am new here and this is my first post. My mavic is in the mail from DJI (time to retire the phantom 3) and I am wanting to get a bag for it. I work IT for a tech company and sometimes travel across the country to install our systems and train people. I am wanting to try to get a 15.6 inch laptop in the same bag as my drone to cut down on bags when I travel. I would like to find a leather messenger bag that could fit the drone/batteries as well as my laptop. I would even settle with a nice leather backpack. Some of the leather DSLR style bags I have seen will only fit smaller laptops. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?

Start the other way around. Find a messenger bag that fits the laptop, and then decide how to stow the smaller Mavic into it. If you don't use the stock FlyMore leather bag for the Mavic, I would look at those ballistic zipper cases (like eyeglass cases) from China.

Start the other way around. Find a messenger bag that fits the laptop, and then decide how to stow the smaller Mavic into it. If you don't use the stock FlyMore leather bag for the Mavic, I would look at those ballistic zipper cases (like eyeglass cases) from China.

Thanks for the reply. I think I found one. It should be in tomorrow. I had to next day a few things and it was 11 bucks total to overnight the things I needed including the bag with prime. I will check it out and see what all fits in it and post in one of the bag forums if it works out.

Amazon.com | Leather Camera Bag Brown Waterproof DSLR; SLR Vintage Laptop Shoulder Messenger SALE | Messenger Bags

If you want leather and are willing to pay for GOOD leather, saddlebackleather.com.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Thanks for the recommendation! I will have 2,400 between just my drone and laptop without any accessories or peripherals for both. So el cheapo isn't an option. Hard cases are also a pain in the *** to drag on the east coast to west coast flights so I am trying to keep the profile down. I have loved leather since growing up riding horses. I will see if the one bag I ordered is any good. If not I will def check out the link you sent.

Hi guys! I am new here and this is my first post. My mavic is in the mail from DJI (time to retire the phantom 3) and I am wanting to get a bag for it. I work IT for a tech company and sometimes travel across the country to install our systems and train people. I am wanting to try to get a 15.6 inch laptop in the same bag as my drone to cut down on bags when I travel. I would like to find a leather messenger bag that could fit the drone/batteries as well as my laptop. I would even settle with a nice leather backpack. Some of the leather DSLR style bags I have seen will only fit smaller laptops. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?

Yes, I can help with a recommendation. There is a good selection of leather bags Top 5 Best Leather Crossbody Bags [2020 Reviews] - Leather Toolkits They are roomy, so the drone with a laptop will definitely fit. Hope my recommendation helps you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS