DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Record buttons

groovy

Reactions
I'm fairly new to mavic pro. With the record buttons on remote, on the phone, and on goggles, wondering which records where, and if one record button can record on all SD cards and phone.

Reactions: Kanga and dirkclod
I'm fairly new to mavic pro. With the record buttons on remote, on the phone, and on goggles, wondering which records where, and if one record button can record on all SD cards and phone.
Howdy from Wyoming @groovy , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: groovy
WELCOMEThumbswayup

Phone=video cache
Goggle=??? unless it has some sort of disk space like your phone,but either way it'll just be a cache file like your phone.
Ultimately any record button pressed it will be recorded on the SD card (HD resolution).

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

With the record buttons on remote, on the phone, and on goggles, wondering which records where, and if one record button can record on all SD cards and phone.
When you press any record button, a video will be recorded on the Mavic's removable memory card. If DJI GO is set to cache the video locally (see the screenshot below), a lower quality version of the video will also be recorded on your mobile device.

DJI-GO-Cache-Locally-When-Recording.jpg

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! The local cache is very low quality video, just 720p. For the good quality stuff, download it off your micro SD card. Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom