DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recreational to Part 107

You can fly under recreational or Part 107 with the Part 107 registration, but you cannot have both registration numbers on the aircraft - remove the original recreational registration.
Thank you - this answered a question I was going to ask. My next question do you need separate drones to be able to do that - one registered Part 107 - one recreational ?

Thanks in advance for your reply

Thank you - this answered a question I was going to ask. My next question do you need separate drones to be able to do that - one registered Part 107 - one recreational ?

Thanks in advance for your reply

No - you can use the same drone as long as it is registered and marked with its Part 107 registration number.

No - you can use the same drone as long as it is registered and marked with its Part 107 registration number.
thanks

While studying for my Part 107 Certificate I found this attorney's web page that has a lot of free practice questions with answers and explanations for the answers. The questions supposedly are from the 2019 107 test.

Be advised they offer legal services and assistance in getting the certificate and want you to sign up for a news letter.
I have no idea who the attorney is nor do I have any affiliation with the attorney. Hopefully the practice test will help those studying for the 107 test.

Test

While studying for my Part 107 Certificate I found this attorney's web page that has a lot of free practice questions with answers and explanations for the answers. The questions supposedly are from the 2019 107 test.

Be advised they offer legal services and assistance in getting the certificate and want you to sign up for a news letter.
I have no idea who the attorney is nor do I have any affiliation with the attorney. Hopefully the practice test will help those studying for the 107 test.

Test

I used that same attorney's practice questions as part of my self-study regimen. I also found them helpful.