DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Red LED lights went out

goonz

Reactions
Hi all
Only had my MPP a couple of weeks but have been flying a Spark for a while. Anyway, the other night we were flying locally in the dark and suddenly the red l.e.d.'s at the front went out. As the drone was 40-50 metres up in the air it suddenly made it virtually impossible to see so had to hit the rth to bring it back over the garden, which it did. But as it was landing I also noticed a light (white/purpleish) flashing on the underneath. Everything else seemed normal. Any ideas?

The front lights turn off automatically during photography.
But they stayed off. That's why I asked about video. Would you know what the "white/purpleish" light would be? I do not own a Spark.

You can turn them off with option on your C1 and C2 buttons. Maybe you have them setup ?

Reactions: goonz
Ok.......an update. I'm on holiday in Devon at the moment and was flying after dark last night. THIS time the red lights at the front stayed on but the green lights went out. The only green light was the light on the rear belly of the mpp. I'm totally flummoxed now!!! Someone above mentioned pressing the C1 and C2 buttons..... but which are they? The mpp is new so would be under warranty if it's actually a fault.
Hoping someone has an answer before we hit Cornwall tomorrow. Any ideas?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J