Made me hyperventilate
This does not look like a moon
To me it looks like a black hole
Or some kind of nuclear explosion
I was scared
It took my brother to tell me it's just the moon and to relax to calm me down

Now

What does this look like to you?dji_export_1660356263669.jpg

Consider everyone here your friend! I've done a lot of photography so it looks like a moon and a bit of cloud to me. You may not get a lot of people making comments but just know that everyone appreciates seeing images and videos even if they don't comment. Sometimes I spend days shooting and many hours editing but only a few people actually see my videos or comment. I have learned and realized, like many of us, that the enjoyment has to be my own...I do it because it's fun for me. If a few people see it and appreciate it, that's all the better. Some folks really need to be validated by others - we all do to some degree - and those that really need that can work at building a youtube channel or something. For me, I just do photography and videography for my own enjoyment, but do consider this community your friend even if you don't get a lot of replies and comments! Welcome!

Consider everyone here your friend! I've done a lot of photography so it looks like a moon and a bit of cloud to me. You may not get a lot of people making comments but just know that everyone appreciates seeing images and videos even if they don't comment. Sometimes I spend days shooting and many hours editing but only a few people actually see my videos or comment. I have learned and realized, like many of us, that the enjoyment has to be my own...I do it because it's fun for me. If a few people see it and appreciate it, that's all the better. Some folks really need to be validated by others - we all do to some degree - and those that really need that can work at building a youtube channel or something. For me, I just do photography and videography for my own enjoyment, but do consider this community your friend even if you don't get a lot of replies and comments! Welcome!
You could not of said more encouraging words to this fellow. What you say is so true. Just look at YouTube and see some people with thousands of followers Lots of views and then only a few likes and 0 comments. Go figure. Well said Akdrone

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi