DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Red notification in app

Nafnonac

Reactions
Hi folks this might be a bit of the wall. I am mildly OCD by nature and like to be tidy. Love this app and community but I am having an annoyance on my iPhone. The app has constantly a little red bubble with a 1 in it suggesting I have a notification or an unread post. For the life of me I can't find it, can anybody help.

As I said bit off the wall but I can't be the only one. It makes me grind my teeth every time I go to the app

Cheers

A bit hard to guess where. Never seen one on the main app icon.

I wish people OCD would at least make use of it to give precise details and descriptions in troubleshooting contexts :rolleyes:

Reactions: TerryJ
A bit hard to guess where. Never seen one on the main app icon.

I wish people OCD would at least make use of it to give precise details and descriptions in troubleshooting contexts :rolleyes:

As I said only mildly OCD, lol, I assume you are being humorous
2ccd5565e9a7e114e07dc17f2ea7e0b8.jpg

Well there was even even more detail lacking than I thought, assumed you were talking of DJI GO.

Never used the MP app.

Reactions: Vilco
If you don't want the little red badge go into Settings, Notifications and turn badges off

Reactions: avalera
Hi folks this might be a bit of the wall. I am mildly OCD by nature and like to be tidy. Love this app and community but I am having an annoyance on my iPhone. The app has constantly a little red bubble with a 1 in it suggesting I have a notification or an unread post. For the life of me I can't find it, can anybody help.

As I said bit off the wall but I can't be the only one. It makes me grind my teeth every time I go to the app

Cheers
Just uninstall and reinstall. That should sort it out

Do you have a message? Have you checked messages? I've had messages from the Mod @dirkclod for a week and didn't know it. He can probably help you sort it out.

I find this and the other "pilot" forums have wonky notifications.

For example while using I get notification banners all the time. The problem is they are totally blank.

Also occasionally I'll open my phone to find thousands YES THOUSANDS of notifications when I just had none.

Ignore it

Reactions: Nafnonac
Nope I cant help sort it out as I do not use that app only the main site
on my mini . Try what all have said is all I know . Sorry .

I always have the same "Red 1" and never been able to clear it.
Thanks for the tips.

I had the same thing. Just turned off Badge App Icon since it never seemed accurate anyway. I leave the actual notifications on in the Notification Center and on the Lock Screen.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27