DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Red Outlines - Auto Focus?

Fryburger

Reactions
When taking video or photos with my Mavic the images on my iPad are outlined in red – lines or even areas with black and white diagonal striping. Like separating the tree areas from the sky areas. I think this might have something to do with an auto Focus function but I would like to get it turned off so that I could see the photo as the Mavic sees it. Any ideas?

Indicates overexposed areas. There's a setting to turn it off.

When taking video or photos with my Mavic the images on my iPad are outlined in red – lines or even areas with black and white diagonal striping. Like separating the tree areas from the sky areas. I think this might have something to do with an auto Focus function but I would like to get it turned off so that I could see the photo as the Mavic sees it. Any ideas?
There is a setting in the menu, I think it is focus peak threshold for the red lines and the zebra stripes are overexposure warning.
154200f3lkryjkx1zjewlu.png

Photo-Video-Screenshot.jpg

Last edited:
You can disable the "Peak Focus Threshold" setting (the red outlines) in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Peak-Focus-Threshold.jpg

You can disable the "Over Exposure Warning" setting (the zebra lines) in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Over-Exposure-Setting.jpg

Reactions: butterflyslicer

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User