DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Refurbished Mavic 2 Pro "SOLD"

lou101

Reactions
Mavic 2 Pro refurbished by Amazon. This product is inspected, tested, and refurbished, as necessary to be fully functional according to Amazon Renewed standards. Unit includes 90 day Amazon warranty. This item includes everything pictured. Asking $1000 OBO. Local pickup in Metro Atlanta, GA or will ship UPS. Will accept PayPal, Cash App or Venmo.

Attachments

• Used Mavic2.jpg
    Used Mavic2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 28
Would you please share your selling price? A friend of mine passed on and his widow is planning to sell his drone.

Would you please share your selling price? A friend of mine passed on and his widow is planning to sell his drone.
This particular aircraft can be seen on eBay for somewhat less than the above number. I don’t know the details of the sale, so I could be off. One way to see what these sell for is the sold listings on eBay for this product. Again, I don’t know the details but I’ve seen them sell for less dollars. Good that the OP got a great price!

Reactions: AMann
Joel- if you can, it would be worth more for her if someone untethered the DJI account on his drone before selling it, else it’s only worth parts.

Joel- if you can, it would be worth more for her if someone untethered the DJI account on his drone before selling it, else it’s only worth parts.
The mavic 2 doesn't have binding like a mavic 3 or the newer models. I think that all the new drones that run on DJI fly, as opposed to the go 4 app, support binding

Reactions: AMann
Selling costs will depend on the package being sold and the history of said unit.
Single battery or multiple batteries will help determine total cost. Also the type of controller. RC1A or RC1B or Smart Controller all have a different values.

Is there any way for me to untether this if I don't know his DJI password?

There are also a couple of Phantoms and a Mini 2. Any issue there?

Joel
The phantoms would not be an issue at all and depending on model number which is in the battery compartment, I may be interested in. The mini, I can’t answer since I won’t touch anything that mentions “mini”.

Thanks! I will photograph the inside of the battery compartment as you suggest on the Phantoms.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BluMav