DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Regulations starts to include Mavic Mini ("above 248 grams")

I think the bottom line is that all current DJI drones (apart from the Mini) will eventually end up in the A3 class after December 2022 with all of the increased restrictions that brings.

I think the bottom line is that all current DJI drones (apart from the Mini) will eventually end up in the A3 class after December 2022 with all of the increased restrictions that brings.
I would not be surprised to see another postponement... Until now, there is not a single drone licensed by the EU.

Until now, there is not a single drone licensed by the EU.

In some ways I'm not surprised. Because the dates (and to a lesser extent, the requirements) have changed a number of times already, it would seem to be a little shortsighted to market a drone which falls into one of the new classes before the rules actually become law.

Hi all,
I think there is something else behind 248gr rule in Bosnia and Herzegovina. They dont hate drones, but they like money...The fact is that this regulation was made in colaboration with the guy who owns company for drone filming service and as i see with this rule he removed potentional freelancers to do “his” job.

Last edited:
Reactions: ff22
After 12 days I finally received answers to few questions from The Bosnia and Herzegovina Directorate of Civil Aviation (BHDCA), regarding this Bosnian Regulations.

For non-commercial flights and for A1 category (248g - 1000g) max allowed AGL height is ....... 20m !! (by letters: twenty meters) !!

Is there any country in the world that has so low allowed AGL?

• Sad
Reactions: scro
Here in the UK I believe all camara equipped UAV's will have to be registered, eventually. Regardless of weight. Not unexpected really. It will no doubt happen in Europe as well.

I guess technically all phones (all phones have cameras these days) are "registered" and easily tracked... but I wonder when they will start requiring ANYTHING with a camera on it to be registered. :mad:

I guess technically all phones (all phones have cameras these days) are "registered" and easily tracked... but I wonder when they will start requiring ANYTHING with a camera on it to be registered. :mad:

When will we have to register our DSLR's ? :rolleyes::D

After 12 days I finally received answers to few questions from The Bosnia and Herzegovina Directorate of Civil Aviation (BHDCA), regarding this Bosnian Regulations.

For non-commercial flights and for A1 category (248g - 1000g) max allowed AGL height is ....... 20m !! (by letters: twenty meters) !!

Keep in mind that AGL (should) be the tallest object in your immediate area... so
When will we have to register our DSLR's ? :rolleyes::D

EXACTLY!

Belgium is 10 meters - incredible but true...

• Sad
Reactions: BokiFly

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu