DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Reliable and trustworthy supplier for DJI Smart Controller?

Michael G

Reactions
I can't locate a US source for the DJI Smart Controller that has it in stock. Does anyone know a good supplier that I can order from state-side? I was able to locate a China based supplier, "Geekbuying.com" that has the controller in stock for purchase at $669.00 USD (I assume that the existing trade war between US and China is affecting the price), but I also found bad reviews about this company and I'm reluctant to purchase from them. Has anyone ever purchased from "Geekbuying.com," and if so, what was your experience with them? Thanks.

I can't locate a US source for the DJI Smart Controller that has it in stock. Does anyone know a good supplier that I can order from state-side? I was able to locate a China based supplier, "Geekbuying.com" that has the controller in stock for purchase at $669.00 USD (I assume that the existing trade war between US and China is affecting the price), but I also found bad reviews about this company and I'm reluctant to purchase from them. Has anyone ever purchased from "Geekbuying.com," and if so, what was your experience with them? Thanks.
I would stick with a DJI Authorized reseller or pay the extra $50 and get it directly from DJI. You can find a list of DJI Authorized sellers HERE

Thanks "Aerial-Pixel". I went down the list you provided and found that FLYHIGHUSA.com had this in stock and ordered it from them. Thanks a bunch!
Awesome! Enjoy your new Smart Controller when it arrives, I love mine!

Thanks "Aerial-Pixel". I went down the list you provided and found that FLYHIGHUSA.com had this in stock and ordered it from them. Thanks a bunch!
Hey Michael, I was just curious if your controller shipped yet?