DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote Control

WWK888

Reactions
Coming from a P4, I seem to be having a hard adjusting to the smaller remote of the Mav 2 Pro. I keep hitting some of the buttons inadvertently especially the video record and camera shutter. Also since I am using an iPad with a shade it interferes a bit with my sticks. Lots to get used to on this new bird but I do enjoy it.

I had the same problem when I started using a iPad 10.5. I had been using an iPad 9.7 but it wasn't bright enough in the Arizona sun (no sunshade).
Here is the Ford vs Chevrolet discussion

I had been using a MavMount and loved it but I had to keep the holder inverted and tilted all the way back just to see the RC. The MavMount is a great holder but it just didn't do what I wanted.

I went to a LifThor Sif XXL and a sunshade, problem solved. The display is behind the RC. A bit top heavy but nothing to be concerned about.

No issues with antennas and connection stability?

I wish the right thumbwheel had push in feature to select function. I have to take my finger off the stick to use the 5D button.

I had the same problem when I started using a iPad 10.5. I had been using an iPad 9.7 but it wasn't bright enough in the Arizona sun (no sunshade).
Here is the Ford vs Chevrolet discussion

I had been using a MavMount and loved it but I had to keep the holder inverted and tilted all the way back just to see the RC. The MavMount is a great holder but it just didn't do what I wanted.

I went to a LifThor Sif XXL and a sunshade, problem solved. The display is behind the RC. A bit top heavy but nothing to be concerned about.

Thanks, I have been looking at that mount. A little pricey and $20 shipping...

Reactions: Turn11
Thanks, I have been looking at that mount. A little pricey and $20 shipping...

I ordered the XXL because I had a 10.5" iPad Pro. I could have squeezed it into the next smaller holder but wanted growing room. They have a "Let's Chat" bottom at the bottom of the page.

FYI, I ordered the lanyard and sun shield for the size display I had and the shipping was fast (not Amazon overnight but. . . ) amazing considering

I ordered the XXL because I had a 10.5" iPad Pro. I could have squeezed it into the next smaller holder but wanted growing room. They have a "Let's Chat" bottom at the bottom of the page.

FYI, I ordered the lanyard and sun shield for the size display I had and the shipping was fast (not Amazon overnight but. . . ) amazing considering

I ordered one, thanks!

Reactions: Turn11
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ifish4bass