DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote controller connection error

I also have the problem with my Mavic Pro, and I can confirm it's not the cable, I have 3 cables now, every single one of them is behaving the same.
It is random and it's more a rule than an exception.
Controller itself had all the telemetry showing but the app was not getting anything from the controller.

Didn't practically use it that much at all I think my batteries are around 15 cycles all three of them, it's in great shape, except for that problem.
I think I will try to update controller firmware and try again.
Didn't use it since last summer, after I went into my first flight this year for approx. 3 mins all was fine and in the next one it lost connection after 1 minute and didn't regain it, luckily I was in plain sight radius so I put it down manually, but RTH didn't work, nothing was actually working it just hovered at 30 meters height and waited for me to manually return it.
Third flight with the same issue, and the fourth one no problems.

It's very annoying, I can say that it worked good last season, not a single problem, it was stored really good, I am disappointed how it starting behaving like this.

Will get back with info after the controller firmware update, hopefully the issue is lost, but not sure if it might be a hardware/port issue on controller. Hopefully not!

Hi Tsutomu

Have the same problem with my Mavic Pro.
Have you solved your problem with an update,
or do you still have the problem of lost connection error.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart