DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote ID

Hi,
Hi, question. I downloaded the app on my android phone and tablet, and it is not tracking anything. I played with the setting and still nothing. Any suggestions?
Hi, what type of drone did you try to detect? Was it capable of Remote ID? Please note that the functionality of this application is entirely dependent on the operation system of your mobile device, its version, and the hardware components and features of the drone you want to observe. At the same time, please be aware that this mobile application can only receive Remote ID via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi from drones equipped with this Remote ID function.

AMA sanctioned events to get a waiver for 700 and 1200 feet AGL for class E uncontrolled?

University of Washington school of law on FAA's handling of drone regulations.

Isn't a vast majority of that already considered illegal? I mean making a law specifically about drones didn't mean it wasn't already illegal to strap a bomb onto a drone with the intent of targeting a populace....
Somebody said that they are making the civil penalties of the FAA now under this new act a criminal one if this rule and the faa aren't causing some contradictions with each other.

The vlos rule is a little loose. It's one thing to keep an eye on your drone the whole time. But in order to watch out for something coming at you, you'd have to be watching the whole entire sky.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31