DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Renewal exam 107

• Thread starter Deleted member 113944
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 113944

Took the renewal for 107 yesterday. Completely different exam. Didn't have any questions on latitude and longitude, stable / unstable air, or rules for small uas.

If taking the first or renewal, study for those anyways just in case.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Like 8 or 9 airspace, right of way, if working on towers how high can you fly (refer to chart etc, ) , unsafe attitudes, and a few legend dependent questions.
Oddly no weather, no latitude and longitude reading, which surprised me.
Thanks. Sounds easier than the original.

Took it yesterday. Not proud of my score (75), but, a pass is a pass, I thought it was harder than the original. I got a 90 on that one.

Took it yesterday. Not proud of my score (75), but, a pass is a pass, I thought it was harder than the original. I got a 90 on that one.

Is it possible that you simply didn't put as much preparation into the retest? I thought that the retest was significantly easier than the initial - with several entire subject areas removed.

Reactions: Wilbur
Absolutely didn't put the time in. In fact I've really only needed the 107 once in the past two years, and debated on the renewal. May seem minor, but at ? 25 I had to use the bathroom like nobody's business. I completed the last 15 ? doing a little dance in my chair. I know I could have excused myself, but I didn't want to disrupt the testing process.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada