DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Repair advice

ivodob68

Reactions
I crashed my Mavic Pro, arm/propeller is broken. Would you recommend any reliable and not expensive repair centre, I'm North London based? Thank you in advance.20181110_170810.jpeg20181110_170737.jpeg20181110_170618.jpeg

There are a lot of places that you can buy the replacement arms from (eBay & Amazon) ... Are you competent with a screwdriver & soldering iron???
There is some DIY advice here ... How difficult is it to replace Mavic rear arm?
And some YouTube vid's ... e.g.

Reactions: Aww@Mavic and Porky
Agree with the above *if* you are good with an iron in particular. Taking the thing apart is not difficult (just make sure you use a quality tool set and don’t force anything).

The soldering though is quite delicate. I did my friend’s MA and was fine but then I’ve been holding (and burning myself!) on a iron since the age of 10.

Thank you but I don't want to repair by myself, any idea for cheap and reliable repair service? Thank you.

Thunderdrones
Cheap is relative term.
Can’t answer for his pricing as I have been fortunate enough to have not needed his expertise.

After looking a little closer at your pics, here’s my thought. Sell him your old one, and buy one he already has repaired.

Just a little extra shipping........................ and time.

Thank you but I don't want to repair by myself, any idea for cheap and reliable repair service? Thank you.
I don't have any personal experience, but I've just googled "UK repairers - Mavic Pro Drone" and see that there are many choices UK-wide. Some are advertised as 'Authorised DJI Repair Centres' - and I think that they would provide the best work for you. I think it's really just a matter of doing the Google search and if you are price conscious, then just hit the phone and ask for quotes.

Reactions: Inspirephil
Hope you find someone to repair.. Do not turn it on with the rear leg like that....It could damage the ESC board and cause further costs... It you must turn it on, separate and isolate ALL wires individually before doing so...

Reactions: Aww@Mavic

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard