DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Repair service facility for NON DJI drone?

vindibona1

Reactions
Democratic Peoples Republic of Crook County
My Mavic Mini is not my first drone. I first bought a non-DJI drone that I tried flying for a day, declaring it defective immediately with a broken gimbal and other potential issues. After going 10 rounds for return with the seller the bank stepped in an refunded my money as the seller didn't want to uphold their obligation to pay for the return shipment and other terms on the refund that would have taken months. At this point, at least for the moment, there is no longer a demand to return the drone as they don't want to pay the $55-$60 for the return shipment (yes, it costs that much to send back to China). It's packed up in my closet giving the seller enough time to accept their obligation at which point I would ship it back (at their expense) or walk away. But after 35 days, about 2 weeks more, the matter will be closed as far as the bank is concerned and a demand to return the drone and subsequent return will not have been executed and I will still be in possession of the drone.

If I still have the drone in couple more weeks it seems ridiculous to just throw it in the trash. But it does need, at least, a gimbal repair as the image itself in the viewfinder, let alone the photographic quality is unusable. The drone is a C-Fly/JJRC/Eachine model. Is there a place in the US that can service it without costing an arm and a leg so I can give it to one of my (adult) children?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO